4/06/2019

The Warlocks perform Heavy Deavy Skull Lover With SRD, Low Volts @ The Hi Hat TONIGHT






The Warlocks perform Heavy Deavy Skull Lover With SRD, Low Volts tickets in bio! Doors 8pm, Low Volts 9-405PM, The Stevenson Ranch Davidians 10-10:40, The Warlocks 11pm


When this album came out in 2007 the band itself was in tatters. We just got dropped EMI/Mute, then re signed to Tee Pee Records. Then we got sued not to mention a plethora of tax problems. Everything hit at once. It was a mess and a very stressful time for us. Also I couldn’t sleep! My insomnia had gotten worse. Corey, JC pretty much the core guitar sounds of the band had quit and left for different reasons. They were fighting their own demons. Which left me alone with this album trapped in my head. Jenny our bass player had just moved to New York but agreed to come back and help me with it. Bob Mustachio and Plucky decided to hang in there and see this through too.

0 comments:

AddToAny