11/02/2015

Miranda Lee Richards "Echoes Of The Dreamtime"




November 2, 2015
Album Release Date and Tour!!!



I am VERY excited to announce that the official release date for my forthcoming album, Echoes of the Dreamtime, is now January 29, 2016! As you know, this has been a long time coming -- truly a labor of love -- and it is news that I am so happy to finally bring to you.

In anticipation of the release on Invisible Hands Music, I will be opening for long time friends the Dandy Warhols on their upcoming West Coast, Northwest, and Southwest dates!!! I start with them (as an acoustic trio) November 5th in Santa Cruz, CA, and finish December 12th in Portland, OR. I will also be playing two (acoustic duo) East Coast New York shows, one at the Rockwood Music Hall November 16th, and one at the Living Room November 17th. I will have new t-shirts for sale at all the shows, pre-order capabilities of the CD and LP at the November shows, and CD and LP copies of the album available at the December shows! Please click HERE for all tour dates and ticket buy links. If you don't see your city this time around, we will be doing more touring nationally and internationally in 2016; we hope to see you then.

Also, please check out the epic twenty page interview I did for Art Decades Magazine, scheduled to hit stands in mid November. Click HERE for more info.

0 comments:

AddToAny