5/28/2012

New summer mix 2012



The Portable Infinite Mix #6
May 2012

These are the tunes that I have been listening to this week:

1. Electric Flower Band "Eclipsed"

2. BEAK> "Liar"

3. Band of Skulls "Lies"

4. Paul Weller "That Dangerous Age"

5. Magic Wands "Burning Up"

6. The Stepkids "Suburban Dream"

7. Alexander Tucker "Andromeon"

8. Father John Misty "I'm Writing A Novel"

9. The Mynabirds "Generals"

10. Foxygen "San Francisco"

11. School of Seven Bells "The Night"

12. Soft Moon "Circles"

13. Still Corners "I Wrote In Blood"

14. Ty Segall & White Fence "Time"

15. Memoryhouse "The Kids Were Wrong"

16. Foxygen "Something's Changing"

17. Mystery Jets "Luminescence"

18. I Break Horses "I Kill Your Love, Baby"

19. Prefuse 73 "The Only Direction in Concrete"

20. The Horrors "Still Life.

0 comments:

AddToAny