8/02/2005

Giant Drag Interview



AL: You have had some time off. What have you been doing except watching old
episodes of The Fear Factor?

Annie: I have a strict schedule. I wake up at noon. At noon I watch this
reality show for housewives called “Starting Over.” It’s all these women in
starting over houses. It’s almost like a rehab house, except it’s not for drugs.
At one o’clock there is nothing on so I watch “People’s Court.” At two
o’clock I watch “The Cosby Show.” I love it now. I have a new appreciation for it
now.

AL: Have you always watched a lot of television?

Annie: I have always had cable TV before. Now I don’t. So I have always
watched MTV and VH1. If I was lucky I would watch VH1 Classics. I have this free
television. So I have made up a schedule of television shows to watch. It’s all
local channels. Right now my internet access is down. It’s hopeless. After
Cosby, I watch Oprah. I watch Girlfriends and Fear Factor. I am not sure who I
have become.

AL: The second album you do might be about TV shows?

Annie: I guess so.


More Here: www.sfburning.com

0 comments:

AddToAny