7/09/2005

The Portable Infinite Mix #4








I have been up all night. I decided to put this together, since the last one sort of fizzled, and I didn't do anything new in June. I didn't send out too many of the last one either. Number 3 is the rare one. I was going to include some new stuff from The Coral, The Raveonettes, Richard Hawley, The Warlocks, and other fabulous artists, but there are anti theft devices on those CDs. Also there haven't been a lot of cool records that have come out in the past two months. Most of them are here. Plus some repeats like LCD Soundsystem and MU, since those are some of the best records of the year. Some older stuff like Delgados and BJM made it on here for various reasons. Check it out:

1. Annie "Happy Without You"
2. LCD Soundsystem "On Repeat"
3. The Kills "Love Is A Deserter"
4. The Delgados "I Fought The Angels"
5. Stina Nordenstam "Winter Killing"
6. The Secret Machines "Better Bring Your Friends"
7. The White Stripes "The Denial Twist"
8. Gorillaz "Kids With Guns"
9. The Tears "Refugees"
10. MU "Tigerbastard"
11. Foreign Born "The Entryway"
12. The Greenhornes "I'm Going Away"
13. Patrick Wolf "The Libertine"
14. X-1 "New York Is So Cool"
15. Gliss "Blue Sky"
16. Mercury Rev "In A Funny Way"
17. Brian Jonestown Massacre "Servo"

0 comments:

AddToAny