Left to Right: Jay Schellen, Jon Davison, Steve Howe, Billy Sherwood, Geoff Downes Photo Credit: Gottlieb Bros. YES—Steve Howe, Geoff Downes, Jon Davison, Billy Sherwood, and Jay Schellen—released their 24th studio album AURORA earlier this year via InsideOutMusic/Sony Music. Now, the band are pleased to launch a deluxe digital edition, including instrumentals of the full album as well as a brand-new video for the track “Ariadne,” once again directed by Matt Hutchings. Watch the new video HERE. “‘Ariadne’ was one of those songs that seemed to reveal itself as we were writing it,” says Jon Davison. “I’ve been captivated by Greek mythology since I was a child, so there was something particularly exciting for me about exploring the story of Ariadne through music. There’s a wonderful sense of mystery and discovery in the song, and that’s what I love most about it. I’m really proud of what we created together, and I hope people feel that same sense of discovery and wonder when they hear it.” Stream & download the deluxe version of AURORA HERE. AURORA is available as a Limited Deluxe 180g Light Green 2LP+2CD+Blu-ray Artbook & Poster, as well as a Ltd Deluxe 2CD+Blu-ray Artbook, both featuring the stunning artwork of Roger Dean and Freyja Dean, as well as a bonus disc of instrumentals, and a blu-ray featuring Dolby Atmos, 5.1 Surround Sound & 24bit stereo mixes (by Curtis Schwartz). The album is also available as a Gatefold 180g 2LP + LP-booklet, Special Edition CD Digipak & as Digital Album.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment