10/06/2026

Frank Black Announces 'Teenager Of The Year – Live' LP, Out 11/27 via Demon Records, Record Store Day Black Friday 2026 Exclusive

Frank Black Announces Teenager Of The Year – Live LP

The Acclaimed Teenager Of The Year Performed Live In Full For The First Time In 30 Years 

Teenager Of The Year – Live Out 11/27 via Demon Records,
Record Store Day Black Friday 2026 Exclusive 

Demon Records are proud to be releasing a live version of ‘Teenager Of The Year,’ the incredible second album released by Frank Black, on 27 November 2026.

Released exclusively for Record Store Day Black Friday 2026, ‘Teenager Of The Year – Live’ will be  available at participating stores as a stunning 3LP set pressed on gold, green and red vinyl, as well as a 2CD  edition. 

“In 2025 I toured with my 1994 band, the same group who were the principal players on a record called  TEENAGER OF THE YEAR. This record documents that tour, which was a kind of 30 year birthday for the original double LP. Each of the 22 tracks are, to my mind, quite different from each other; but I think rather  than a lack of cohesiveness, they are joined beautifully in a crown of royalty, each retaining its individual  charm while contributing to a sum that is greater, almost perfect, like 10 toes and 10 fingers and also an  extra finger. Teenager Of The Year was the only award I’ve ever received (back in high school), and you can  smell that teen spirit resurrection on TOTY, and I hope 30 years later some of that funk remains.” - Frank Black, September, 2026, Los Angeles 

The album originally released in 1994 is often described as ‘The best album the Pixies never made’,  Teenager Of The Year is captured here in a thrilling live performance recorded during Frank Black and his  band’s 2025 30th anniversary tour, which saw them perform the album across the USA and Europe. The tour culminated in a spectacular final show at the London Palladium, which was recorded for this release. 

Teenager Of The Year - Live features the album performed in full and in sequence, bookended by five live  cuts from Frank Black’s self-titled 1993 debut solo album. 

The set includes blistering live versions of some of Frank Black’s most beloved solo tracks, including ‘Headache’, ‘Calistan’ and ‘Speedy Marie’, alongside ‘Los Angeles’ and ‘I Heard Ramona Sing’. 

Pressed as a 3LP set on Gold, Green and Red vinyl, and 2CD Teenager Of The Year – Live is a fitting memento for those lucky enough to have witnessed the tour and an essential release for anyone who wasn’t able to be there. It is a must-have addition to the collections of Frank Black and Pixies fans alike.

Teenager Of The Year - Live is November 27, 2026.

Teenager Of The Year - Live:  TRACKLISTING

LP1  
Side One 
1. Czar 
2. Ten Percenter 
3. Whatever Happened to Pong?
4. Thalassocracy 
5. (I Want to Live on an) Abstract Plain 
Side Two 
1. Calistan 
2. The Vanishing Spies  
3. Speedy Marie  
4. Headache  
LP2  
Side Three  
1. Sir Rockaby  
2. Freedom Rock  
3. Two Reelers  
4. Fiddle Riddle  
Side Four  
1. Olé Mulholland 
2. Fazer Eyes 
3. I Could Stay Here Forever 
4. The Hostess with the Mostest  
5. Superabound  
LP3  
Side Five 
1. Big Red 
2. Space is Gonna do me Good
3. White Noise Maker 
4. Pure Denizen of the Citizens Band
5. Bad, Wicked World 
6. Pie in the Sky 
Side Six 
1. Los Angeles 
2. Everytime I Go Around Here  
3. I Heard Ramona Sing  

Cat no: DEMREC1374  
Barcode: 5014797914094 

CD1  
1. Czar 
2. Ten Percenter 
3. Whatever Happened to Pong?  
4. Thalassocracy 
5. (I Want to Live on an) Abstract Plain  
6. Calistan 
7. The Vanishing Spies  
8. Speedy Marie  
9. Headache 
10. Sir Rockaby  
11. Freedom Rock 
12. Two Reelers 
13. Fiddle Riddle 
CD2  
1. Olé Mulholland 
2. Fazer Eyes 
3. I Could Stay Here Forever  
4. The Hostess with the Mostest  
5. Superabound  
6. Big Red 
7. Space is Gonna do me Good  
8. White Noise Maker 
9. Pure Denizen of the Citizens Band
10. Bad, Wicked World 
11. Pie in the Sky 
12. Los Angeles 
13. Everytime I Go Around Here  
14. I Heard Ramona Sing  

Cat no: EDSL0273  
Barcode: 740155747336 
 
FRANK BLACK LINKS
Website | Instagram | YouTube | Facebook

No comments:

Frank Black Announces 'Teenager Of The Year – Live' LP, Out 11/27 via Demon Records, Record Store Day Black Friday 2026 Exclusive

Frank Black Announces Teenager Of The Year – Live LP The Acclaimed Teenager Of The Year Performed Live In Full For The First Time In 30 Ye...