WATCH “source of life”
LISTEN ESTRUSa lot of feelings, no solutions I’m your girl right? if I could I would des fleurs x stromae DNH F.A.M.T I’m the cake the bad one die for my art with a lonely heart are we on a break idiot roomie source of life WORLD TOUR DATES 9/19 – Under The K Bridge – Brooklyn, NY Ψ Ω 9/23 – Coca-Cola Coliseum – Toronto, ON Ω 9/27 – The Greek Theatre – Los Angeles, CA Ω 10/01 – Pepsi Center WTC – Mexico City, MX Ω 11/05 – O2 Victoria Warehouse – Manchester, UK ≈ 11/07 – O2 Academy Brixton – London, UK ≈ 11/09 – De Roma – Antwerp, BE ≈ 11/10 – L’Olympia – Paris, FR ≈ 11/12 – AFAS Live – Amsterdam, NL ≈ 11/14 – Columbiahalle – Berlin, DE ≈ 11/16 – K.B. Hallen – Copenhagen, DK ≈ 11/17 – Spektrum – Oslo, NO ≈ 11/19 – Avicii Arena – Stockholm, SE ≈ 2/27 – Electric Avenue Festival – Christchurch, NZ ◆ 3/01 – Fortitude Music Hall – Brisbane, AU ✦ 3/03 – Margaret Court Arena – Melbourne, AU ✦ 3/05 – Hordern Pavilion – Sydney, AU ✦ 3/07 – Ice Cream Factory – Perth, AU ✦ Ω – Mallrat Supporting ≈ – Rose Gray Supporting Ψ – With Special Guest Cobrah ✦ – Salty Supporting ◆ – Festival Appearance |
No comments:
Post a Comment