8/12/2021

Liily Announces U.S. Fall Tour With Caveman, Shares Live "I Am" Video + Tour Video, Two New Singles

Liily Announces US Fall Tour With Caveman + Caroline 

 

Shares Live "I Am Who I Think You Think I Am” Video + Tour Video

 

"I Am Who I Think You Think I Am” + "Odds Are It's Blue" Out Now Via Flush Records

LISTEN/WATCH & SHARE: Liily - "Odds Are It's Blue"
Stream / YouTube

LISTEN/WATCH & SHARE: Liily - "I Am Who I Think You Think I Am"
Stream / YouTube
"Caustic and deliberately raw, their new single 'I Am Who I Think You Think I Am' is a real statement, a crunching manifesto."
Clash

"Strange and abrasive but with considerable emotional girth. The track contains the unbridled energy of Liily’s early shows and singles, but feels stripped of anything passive or unintentional."
Post-Punk

"An irresistible reintroduction and statement of purpose for the band, and a frenzied addition to their growing canon of killer tracks."
Under The Radar

Today, Liily announces a fall tour alongside Caveman. The tour kicks off in Buffalo, NY on September 9th. Buy tickets NOW.

LIILY LINKS
Facebook | Twitter | Website | YouTube | Instagram

No comments:

Phantogram Share New Single from 'Memory Of A Day' -- New Album Out Oct 18 via Neon Gold

PHANTOGRAM  SHARE NEW SINGLE “ IT WASN’T MEANT TO BE ”  MEMORY OF A DAY   NEW ALBUM OUT OCTOBER 18 VIA NEON GOLD RECORDS ON TOUR NOW WITH KI...