9/16/2022

POP RENEGADE NOGA EREZ TEAMS UP WITH CULTURAL ICON MISSY ELLIOTT FOR FIERY NEW VERSION OF “NAILS”

POP RENEGADE NOGA EREZ TEAMS UP WITH CULTURAL ICON MISSY ELLIOTT

FOR FIERY NEW VERSION OF “NAILS”

 

LISTEN TO “NAILS (FEAT. MISSY ELLIOTT)” HERE | WATCH OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO

 

Image


 

Pop renegade Noga Erez and partner ROUSSO have teamed up with one of the most significant artists in contemporary music history, Missy Elliott, who is featured on the newest version of Noga’s hit single “NAILS (feat. Missy Elliott)”  – available now HERE. The official lyric video premieres today at YouTube HERE.

 

The track stays true to Noga’s trademark swagger, gritty lyrics, and slick production, with Missy bringing her avant-garde stardom and her innovative and inventive songwriting. As one of Noga’s key musical influences, the two blend their voices and unique sounds to create a fiery track.

 

Missy Elliott was one of the first artists to pull me into the world of hip hop as a young teen,” shares Noga. “She’s since been a go-to inspiration for me and always symbolizes an artist who is true to herself, who goes far with her visions. I am shocked and humbled by this beautiful perspective that she added on NAILS, and it’s still beyond my ability to comprehend.”

 

Julie Greenwald at Atlantic is the one who put me on to Noga Erez. I remember when Julie reached out to me about this new signing, who was a fan of mine, and hearing how hyped and excited she was about her. She shared Noga’s ‘End of the Road’ video with me and I was like ‘oh, I like this!’” Missy shares. ”Noga owns her own lane and has a quirky style like me, so when they sent me ‘Nails’ I hopped on it. I remember listening back to it and reflecting on how both of our styles meshed perfectly! I am always happy to work with talented new artists who aren’t afraid to be uniquely themselves. Noga Erez is definitely one to keep an eye on!

 

An acclaimed live performer, Erez has sold out shows at legendary venues including LA’s El Rey and NY’s Bowery Ballroom. Erez is slated to play Madison Square Garden in New York City in support of Florence + The Machine on September 16 and September 17 as well as her headline show at Music Hall of Williamsburg on September 19. See all upcoming North American tour dates below. For all touring updates and details please visit: https://www.nogaerez.com/.

 

NOGA EREZ

NORTH AMERICA TOUR

 

SEPTEMBER

16 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden

17 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden

19 – Brooklyn, NY – Music Hall of Williamsburg

28 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre

29 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre

 

OCTOBER

1 – Dana Point, CA – Ohana Festival

 

Image

 CREDIT: TIMO KERBER

No comments:

PULP @ The Hollywood Palladium // 9.18.24 // THE PORTABLE INFINITE

All photos taken by Martin Worster