9/08/2022

BERLIN ARTIST TEll A ViSiON RELEASES THUMPING NEW SINGLE ‘CALL ME BY YOUR NAME’

BERLIN ARTIST TEll A ViSiON RELEASES THUMPING NEW SINGLE ‘CALL ME BY YOUR NAME’ 
IT IS THE FIRST SINGLE TO BE TAKEN FROM HERE DEBUT FULL LENGTH, MUTED FOR RELEASE EARLY NEXT YEAR VIA DUCHESS BOX RECORDS
 
 
Evolution not revolution: TEll A ViSiON is the moniker of Berlin artist/producer Fee Kürten been through a creative and environmental metamorphosis.
 
TEll A ViSiON is the moniker of Berlin artist/producer Fee Kürten, signed by Duchess Box Records, after a creative and environmental metamorphosis.
 
"It's speaking to myself but also to the outside world. 'Call me by my name': So I get reminded of who I am, and so I wake up from my dissociation state. It also talks about the discovery of my identity I have been through the past years." TEll A VISION
 
Written and recorded at her home studio in Berlin, the finishing touches were made in London, with the mixing and co production by Hannes Plattmeier at Ashfield Street Studios. Influences include artists such as Cameo, The Fugees and Santigold.
 



No comments:

LACDA Reboot and Reunion Exhibits, Oct 5, 7-9pm

ARTISTS' RECEPTION SATURDAY OCTOBER 5 LACDA FALL 2024 Reboot and Reunion Exhibits L.A. Center for Digital Art |  410 South Spring Street...