7/28/2017

Billie Eilish Drops Another EP Track "my boy"

BILLIE EILISH RELEASES ANOTHER TRACK
FROM HER DEBUT EP


"my boy" IS OUT TODAY

“dont smile at me” EP out August 11

(DARKROOM / INTERSCOPE RECORDS)
 
NORTH AMERICAN TOUR CONTINUES TO SELL OUT
 
LISTEN
“my boy”
iTunes | Apple Music | Spotify | Google Play | Amazon | VEVO

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES
10/4 - Constellation Room - Santa Ana, CA
10/5 - The Echo - Los Angeles, CA
10/7 - Rickshaw Stop - San Francisco, CA
10/9 - Holocene - Portland, OR
10/10 - The Crocodile - Back Bar - Seattle, WA
10/12 - Schubas Tavern - Chicago, IL
10/14 - The Drake - Toronto, ON
10/16 - Baby’s All Right - Brooklyn, NY
10/19 - Sonia - Cambridge, MA
10/20 – World Café Live – Upstairs – Philadelphia, PA
10/21 - Rock & Roll Hotel - Washington, DC



"my boy" is the latest gem from Billie Eilish's forthcoming EP “dont smile at me” which drops on August 11 via Darkroom Records/Interscope.

The track is available worldwide on all digital platforms and as part of an EP pre-order from today. Listen to "my boyHERE.
 
In other news, Billie Eilish's first ever North American headlining tour continues to sell-out. Tickets are available now at: www.billieeilish.com

0 comments:

AddToAny