10/04/2019

POPPY RELEASES NEW SINGLE, ANNOUNCES UPCOMING ALBUM "I DISAGREE"

POPPY RELEASES NEW SINGLE,
ANNOUNCES UPCOMING ALBUM “I DISAGREE”


PRE-SAVE THE ALBUM AND LISTEN TO THE SINGLE HERE
Image
FOR MEDIA USE:

(OCTOBER 4, 2019) – Today, Poppy releases her new song “I Disagree,” the second single from her upcoming album of the same name set for release on January 10th (Sumerian Records).

The release of the track follows the album’s critically acclaimed lead single “Concrete,” and continues with the eclectic, post-genre sound Poppy has pioneered.

The first two offerings from Poppy’s highly anticipated third studio album see the enigma toying with sounds of menacing electronica, wide-eyed bubblegum and intense prog-rock.

Pre-save “I Disagree” and listen to the new single HERE.

WATCH "I DISAGREE” VISUAL VIDEO HERE:

PRE-SAVE “I DISAGREE” HERE:

###

Connect with Poppy:

0 comments:

AddToAny