5/03/2017

vōx Releases Debut EP and Celebrates Live with BOSCO and Oyinda

STREAM EP I WAS BORN HERE
CREDIT: KATY SHAYNE

vōx Drops New EP
I WAS BORN


[+show Announce with BOSCO on May 6th in LA/ Oyinda on June 1st in NYC]
STREAM HERE
Experimental LA-based artist vōx releases her debut EP I Was Born, which will be celebrated this weekend with a curated show with BOSCO on May 6th in LA, and in New York City on June 1st with Oyinda. You can stream the project HERE, and watch the video for the single "I Still Care"  HERE
 
 
"I wanted to start at the core of myself, so the EP touches a lot on my anxiety, my self-doubt, the ways I've changed, how I've found my power. I like things that contradict each other, so I love purity in the form of nakedness. It's not sex, but you might be seeing all of my skin. It's my true form. I like it if you're uncomfortable. That means it's really affecting you." says vōx.
 
Her vibe - both musically and visually - has been championed by sites such as VICE, Pigeons&Planes, Interview Magazine, NYLON, Consequence of Sound, Noisey and Saint Heron to name a few.We are excited to bring you the full project and more special announcements around the shows.

0 comments:

AddToAny