1/30/2017

Sevdaliza responds to Muslim ban in new song


Iranian-Dutch artist Sevdaliza shares a touching new song "Bebin" in response to the Muslim ban and current political climate in the US. All sales from the song will be immediately donated towards victims of racial exclusion. Check it below and share.

FROM SEVDALIZA:
 
"In protest of the inhumane political climate, I could not rest my head in privilege. I wrote 'Bebin' in Farsi, to solidify. I stand strong with love. In this case I choose to avoid mainstream media, because I have no interest in part taking in a victimized concept. As I will not be able to travel to the United States for indefinite duration, take this message without lights, camera, action. I am solely a messenger. In the act of love, there is no place for racism nor bigotry.  With love, Sevdaliza"



Buy "Bebin" (all proceeds go to charity): https://sevdaliza.bandcamp.com/track/bebin


Lyrics:

This feeling 
Makes you feel grande 
Yet this same feeling 
Makes me feel small 
Don't oblige me what to feel 
If I don't feel it at all 
You ask me how I feel 
Yet close your eyes 
To truth be told 
Behold.. 
Whatever it is you demand of me 
My love for this world 
My love personally 
Is larger than life 
This is my story

Credits:

Written and Composed by Sevdaliza 
Produced by Mucky & Sevdaliza 
Strings by Mihai Puscoiu 
Mixed & Mastered By Mucky & Sevdaliza


Credit: Zahra Reijs

0 comments:

AddToAny