10/27/2016

Blood Orange Releases New Music Video for "I Know"

BLOOD ORANGE RELEASES 
MUSIC VIDEO FOR "I KNOW"



Blood Orange - aka Dev Hynes - released one of 2016's most talked-about albums in the form of Freetown Sounda vital, brilliant record that continues to shine months after its unveiling.
 
Blood Orange today releases the video for Freetown Sound standout "I Know". Directed by Hynes with collaborator Tracy Antonopoulos, and featuring ballet dancer Maria Kochetkova (principal dancer at the San Francisco Ballet and the American Ballet Theater), the video (shot at Gibney Dance Center) can be viewed  HERE.
 
Watch the video for "I Know" HERE.
Stream "I Know"  HERE.

Blood Orange Tour Dates
Tuesday Nov 22 || Ebisu Garden Hall || Ebisu, Japan
Sat Nov 26 - Sun Nov 27 || Neon Lights Festival, Fort Canning Park || Singapore
Fri Jan 20 || Enmore Theatre || Sydney, AUS
Sat Jan 21 || Sugar Mountain Festival || Melbourne, AUS
 
Buy Freetown Sound:
Stream Freetown Sound here.

0 comments: