5/26/2011

Nick Cave reissues

We are giving these four Nick Cave CDs from the 1990s: Let Love In, Murder Ballads, The Boatmans Call, and No More Shall We Part. One lucky winner. Please make a comment below or follow us on Twitter.

More info about these reissues on the official site: www.nickcaveandthebadseeds.com

Video info:

Watch exclusive videos from Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds' classic The Boatman's Call below and feel free to embed and share.

The Boatman's Call along with Let Love In, No More Shall We Part and Murder Ballads were all recently reissued as Collector's Editions.

They can be purchased at iTunes or via your local record shop to get your hands on the amazing artwork.

"(Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For?"

2 comments:

Kanna said...

I want to win! :-)

BrainWRX said...

I'd like to win too!

I have a pretty eclectic music collection, but I'm definitely missing Nick Cave -- this would be perfect! (Hope it's OK to enter this too?)

AddToAny