11/14/2008

Playlist: the death of downtown





Playlist: Nov 13th 2008

This will probably be the last time I DJ at Bar 107. They decided that it will never be a cool scene. They want it to be a dive bar where people drink and are depressed. So Hot Chip and MGMT remind people that they are getting bald and life is passing them by. Here is the last playlist before I was interrupted.

Darker My Love "Talking Words"
The Chemical Brothers "Leave Home
Primal Scream "Can't Go Back"
A Place To Bury Strangers "I Know I'll See You"
Stereo Total "Musique Automatique"
Ladyhawke "Paris Is Burning" (Peaches remix)
The Muslims "Walking With Jesus"
Daft Punk "Around The World"
Hot Chip "Ready For The Floor"
Does It Offend You, Yeah? "Let's Make Out"

MGMT "Kids"
PIL "This Is Not A Love Song"
Invaders Of The Heart "How Much Are They?"
Santogold "LES Artistes"
Ladytron "Playgirl"
The Ting Tings "Shut Up And Let Me Go"

And some crap music after this. I played nine or ten of these songs the month before. That was it this month. For the rest of the month and next artwalk golden oldies and cheesy songs. Lets all drink up.

1 comments:

Robyn said...

what?

AddToAny